- Download the plugin zip file.
- Unzip pay-to-post.ver.zip file (EG pay-to-post.1.0.1.zip) into the wp-content/plugins folder of your WordPress installation.
- In your WordPress dashboard go to Plugins and click Activate just under Pay To Post.
Setting Up Pay To Post
- First you need to setup a page each for the Pay To Post shortcodes
- In your WordPress dashboard go to Settings > Pay To Post
- Select the currency you wish to use
- Select the pages you set up in the earlier step
- Set up the details for the PayPal account that users payments will be made into
- Add Post Charging Rules as required
- Click Save Changes
NB It is strongly recommended that you use Sandbox Mode while you are creating and testing your site. Sandbox Mode utilizes PayPal’s Sandbox server – so no real money will be transferred. You will require a sandbox account (which you can obtain for free from PayPal) to use this feature.